- The distancing helps us not to acquire the virus easily.
- The subsidy has benefited many people who are poor.
- Mobility restriction, it is fine because there are vehicles that circulate in areas where there are already positive cases of the virus and if they enter communities where there are not yet positive cases, they can contaminate the inhabitants of the area.
- Detention in case of non-compliance with the measures, although it is a good measure because there are people who leave their homes without any need, they should be less rude.
- The communities have been closed to prevent people from entering other areas and at the same time they are being fumigated.