Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marquette University Visits Colorada Island and Handbag Project

Woman with Cati's Handbag

Marquette University Economics and Business students visit Isla Colorada in El Salvador and "Cati's Hand Bag" project to exchange ideas about building alternative economic initiatives.  CIS promotes the hand made bags with hand woven fabric from San Sebastian as part of our solidarity craft projectSalvadoran Enterprises for Women provides support to CIS and the women for development of their economic inicitative.   Bags are available through the CIS's website for approximately $20.   CIS delegations are a unique opportunity to experience Salvadoran reality first hand, build solidarity relationships, and accompany initiatives for social and economic justice.














Samples of some of the bags that the women of the Tasajera Island, to see more and place your order look at our online store.

Hand woven cloth that the bags are made from.

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete